It has come to my attention that some of the people I press-ganged into reading my blog don’t actually know anything about blogs (Hi Dad!). So I thought I’d write a little primer, and link to some of the other bloggers that have inspired and entertained me.
Ways to read a blog
- Go to the web address. Bookmark address. Visit frequently.
- Sign up for updates by email by visiting the blog and clicking the FOLLOW button.
- Use a web reader, like Feedly, and import the RSS feed linked to on the sidebar of the blog.
Other blogs I read
- Teaching the Teacher. A New Zealand teacher living and working in Singapore, Stephanie is constantly innovating and finding new ways to integrate technology into the classroom.
- Crochet Between Worlds. Two friends, two countries, many interesting and adorable craft projects. I’m not super crafty, so I like to marvel at all the amazing things that they can do.
- The Brass Ring. The story of a same-sex couple attempting to conceive… and then the story of their pregnancy… and soon their baby!
- What If? From the ex-NASA engineer that brought you xkcd.com comes detailed and well researched answers to even the most absurd of questions
- Love, Joy, Feminism. Thoughtful reflections on parenting, religion and US politics from someone who’s seen it all up close.
If you’ve got any other suggestions, why not leave a comment?